Do you need a lease prepared for your premises? Have you been handed a 40 page lease and you have no idea what it means? Do you need a Legal Advice Report before you can sign a retail shop lease?
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, we can assist you in preparing and/or reviewing, commercial and retail shop leases. We can also assist with the preparation and/or review of any ancillary documents, such as car parking licences or obtaining the consent of the mortgagee.
We can provide advice and help for both the Landlord and the Tenant including:
- Preparation of the Lease;
- Review of draft lease
- Advise on the meaning and effect of a lease
- Attending to searches of the property;
- Attending to preparation of any documentation necessary for the lease;
- Attending to finalisation of the lease requirements.
Contact our team today on (07) 3397 5010 to arrange an appointment to discuss your leasing requirements.