Do you need to have a document certified for use overseas? If so chances are you need a Notary Public.
Peter Williams has been a Notary Public since 1996, and is the current Secretary of the Society of Notaries Inc., Queensland. Peter was the President of the Society of Notaries during 2014-2015.
A Notary Public can witness documents, certify copies of documents (original must be sighted), administer oaths, or perform other administrative functions of an international nature.
- Attestation of documents and certification of their due execution for use in Australia and internationally;
- Certification of powers of attorney, wills, deeds, contracts and other legal documents for use in Australia and internationally;
- Administering of oaths for use in Australia and internationally;
- Witnessing affidavits, statutory declarations, powers of attorney, contracts and other documents for use in Australia and internationally;
- Exemplification of official documents for use internationally;
- Noting and protesting of bills of exchange;
- Preparation of ships’ protests.
Appointments for notaries can be made on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Contact our team today on (07) 3397 5010 to make an appointment.