Peter Michael Williams heads up our team at Coorparoo.
Peter was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland 1982 and High Court of Australia in 1983.
Peter first started working as a solicitor in North Queensland in his father’s firm. Peter moved to Brisbane in 1987 and worked for other entities, prior to starting his own firm in 1993 at Coorparoo. Peter has not left Coorparoo since.
Peter completed his Masters of Law in 2001, and has also completed a Graduate Diploma in Dispute Resolution.
Peter’s experience covers a number of areas of law, and he is always looking for the best possible outcome for clients.
- Notary Public and Justice of the Peace;
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner;
- Independent Children’s Lawyer (Family Disputes – Federal Courts);
- Child Representative (Queensland Courts)
- Society of Notaries – Queensland, Current Secretary, and former President (2014-2015);
- Queensland Law Society Inc.;
- Queensland Family Law Practitioners Association;
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia;
- Collaborative Law Association.